April is Autism awareness month. Show off your awareness in our Ohio Autism tee & also help out local Ohio children on the autism spectrum.
25% of proceeds will be donated to Spectrum Consulting Services in Lorain, OH.
Spectrum provides an array of services designed to support the unique needs of students with multiple disabilities and autism spectrum disorders.
In addition to their school for ages 3-22, they also offer:
- Year Round ASD Early Intervention Programming
- Behavior Intervention Services
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Door to Door Transportation
- Embedded Social Skills Training
- Parent and Community Training
- Case Management/Case Consultation
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Transition Assessments and Services
- Supported Employment Opportunities
Printed on a soft Tri-Blend T-Shirt One of the softest tees you'll ever wear.
Wash cold / Dry low
Free Shipping. | Made in Vermilion, OH.